Room leader, Streatham
Salary: £25,300 pro rata
Hours: 30 hours/week
To apply: please contact Angela Farrar in the first instance for an informal discussion and to request an application pack via email@example.com, phone 020 3146 4177 or 07554 333162
Closing date: 30 June 2019
Streatham Youth and Community Trust delivers services for children and young people that contributes towards our overall aim: that all children can meet their full potential.
At an exciting time of growth for our charity and we are seeking a self motivated and dynamic individual to look after the day to day running of our Forest School Nursery for 2 – 4 year olds in Streatham Vale.
We have created a magical play and learning environment where children are immersed in the wonder of nature. Children are encouraged to run, climb, jump, dig, imagine, create and reflect. We are seeking someone with a minimum Level 3 early years qualification coupled with a minimum of 2 year experience working in an early years setting and a passion for the outdoors.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
• can relate well to children aged 2 - 4
• has a passion for play and learning using the natural environment
• can inspire and motivate others
• has strong organisational and time management skills
• has energy and enthusiasm is able to bend, lift and be active with the children
• has excellent communication skills