Become a supporter
If you believe in children's right to play, and in what London Play does to ensure that all the capital's children can exercise that right, please become an official supporter.
You will receive regular updates on our work, invitations to our events and opportunities to promote your own work. We cite our supporter base in campaigns and funding applications, to demonstrate how many people recognise the importance of play for London's children and young people. Sign up below- it's free!
London Play’s mission, aims and objectives
To enhance the development and education of children in the Greater London area by developing and supporting the provision of children’s play, primarily by:
- improving the quality, diversity and accessibility of play opportunities in London;
- raising awareness of the importance of play in the development of London’s children;
- promoting co-operation and co-ordination amongst the play sector in London; developing a network of local play support agencies in every London borough
Benefits of becoming a supporter
- Free information, support, advice and guidance on matters relating to play (for those living/working in London only)
- Free events and networking opportunities – on and offline
- Discounts for London Play products and professional services
- Free publications – including the monthly London Playwire
- Opportunities to publicise your work via London Play channels and our external partners
- Opportunities to influence/inform London Play’s policy and campaigning activities
If you want to be more involved in determining London Play's direction, priorities and focus, why not consider becoming a member. In addition to the benefits listed above, you will be entitled to vote at AGMs and we will seek your input over decisions of governance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on becoming a member.